Friday, March 6, 2015

First Impressions the second time around

First Impressions is making a comeback! 

Are y'all as excited as I am about the NEW first impressions pattern from Lilly Pulitzer!?!? I'm SOOO excited! I wasn't a huge Lilly fan (sadly) when the original first impressions pattern came out and I'm lovin' the blue and yellow this time around! I also saw they had the original print in a scarf, how exiting is that!?! If only they would bring back You Gotta Regatta!! So I'm just gonna share with y'all below some of the pictures I took at Pink Palm of the new first impressions! 



LOVE my new shorts!! 

  
I love all of them 



I love this dress, and how cool is it that they can find your TTS fitting?!!? They recommend going up a size in this dress!
I think I NEED this scarf




xx, Kirsten


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your blog is such an inspiration to mine and I hope mine will grow as much as yours did!

    XO
    Maria
    http://seasaltandsun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also loving this print this spring!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete