Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grad Gifts!!

As you all know graduation is just around the corner for our Class of 2016, and I will also be graduating from high school this year. This season means lots of grad parties to attend! If you're thinking of going to one and bringing a gift I will try and give you insight as to what a grad would want, since I am one! Of course price point is a big thing, so for friends I think your budget should be about $10-$20 give or take. And close friends and family you can do what ever you think! Here are just some ideas that I have:



Who says you can't make something? I just painted some canvas and these can work great for your grad!!





I hope that helped!! Money and gift cards (target or a food places like Panera) are always a good idea too!

xx, Kirsten 










No comments:

Post a Comment