Monday, January 5, 2015

I Love Winter Tag

Hey y'all! So I've decided to do the I Love Winter Tag because I'm hoping if I do this it will finally snow!! And every Monday I will post either beauty/fashion tips or a fun tag!!

1. Do you like the cold:
Depends how cold and if there is snow. 

2.Favorite Part About Winter:
I love to go skiing!! 

3.Favorite Winter Drink:
Hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows :)

4. Do You Do Any Outdoor Activity's In The Winter:
I try to ski a few times a year in the winter and I like to go sledding.

5.Favorite Winter Scent:
I love the smell of cookies or the smell of Christmas trees

6.Does It Snow Where You Live
Sometimes, but definitely not enough. But we usually get out of school when it snows.

7.Favorite Clothing Item In Winter:
I really love like wearing Patagonia's, big sweaters and fleeces

8.Your Favorite Winter Memory: 
My favorite memories are when I would go to Deer Valley, Utah with my best friend on spring break (yes its spring break but we had it in March so I'm still considering that as winter) and we would ski all morning then ski to the Stein Eriksen Lodge, eat lunch then go back out and do some more skiing :) wish I could be doing this right now!! lol


xx, Kirsten


13 comments:

  1. I love your blog! (Themichiganprep from instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is perf! I'm from Instagram @gracec16

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is perfect 😍👏🌺 @lyndsayyy13 I'm from Instagram please choose meee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lindsey_S_Morgan from Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love your winter tag responses!☺️ I am also from Instagram 😝

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blogs😍 I'm from Instagram (ellasantiago) I've grown out of my rain boots & it's almost spring in New England 😁😁😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blogs a lot!! I am from Instagram @marissa_goodman456 I'm from instagram!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I absolutely love you fashion tips and blog + Instagram! (I'm becca_nordt16 from Instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sophie.annacr from Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey i am at abby.reynolds from instagram! I just recently found your insta count and im completely in love with your whole feed! Not going to lie i may or may not check it every morning before school for outfit inspo! But the one thing i dont have which makes recreating your outifts a bit harder is Hunter boots so i would feel so blessed if i won these! Thank you so much for putting forth the oppourtunity for someone to win these i think it is so kind and so generous! PS i am now also addicted to your blog #sorrynotsorry :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so obsessed with your Instagram and blog and PINTREST. You are my go to when I don't know what to wear. I check your Instagram everyday. I am 14 years old and I am obsessed with everything lily Pulitzer and pearls and anything else you can thing of. Please I love a pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm from instagram!(: for the contest again!! ahah. I love your blog by the way! I would like to start one like this when I'm a little bit older! @rachael.netzer on IG

    ReplyDelete