Saturday, January 3, 2015

OBX Beach Trip Haul

Hey everyone!! I am currently at the beach with my best friend Jane (@lillypulitzerj)!

Every year a few days after Christmas we go down to her beach house in Southern Shores (near the Outer Banks) for a week! This beach trip is full of outlet shopping, looking for amazing deals at small local stores, and fabulous meals. 

Here are some of the things I got! (all of it was like 50 or 75% off!)
 Patagonia pullovers are an ESSENTIAL for cold and snowy winters!! When I first saw this one I had very mixed feelings about it, and I still do. But since it was 75% off which made it only $25 (originally $100!) it was a steal!! I have already worn it with skinny jeans and my new white converse.. I felt like such a hipster. LOL
 I have a slight obsession with Shep Shirts from Vineyard Vines. But they are sooooo darn expensive!! When I saw this one from Life's a Beach on sale, IN MY SIZE I flipped out!! Haha, needless to say I got it :)
 Can you believe that I didn't have a plain white oxford!?!! Yeah, neither could I!! So I just picked this one up for 75% off a Ralph Lauren.
 Ok so I have been wanting/needing a chambray shirt for FOREVER but I could never find the right one. When I went into JCrew I was just browsing hoping they would have something cute on sale, and that's when I saw this shirt!! It was 75% off and sooo comfy!! I'm so glad I finally got this shirt!
 The moment I saw this sweater on KJP's instagram I fell in LOVE with it!! I mean how could you not?!?!?! It's just so cute!! So Jane and I went to the Ralph Lauren outlet not looking for anything and we stumbled across this beaut! AND it was 75% off!! So I just haaaaaaddd to get it!! So when we were standing in the checkout line I was just saying "oh my gosh I just love this sweater so much, I'm so glad I found it" over and over and over again to Jane. Because I was really happy, lol. So she jumped out of line and went over to get one for herself! Now we each of matching Christmas sweaters :) 
 Ok, so I jumped on the bandwagon with these white converse. lol But I couldn't help it!! I keep putting on outfits and thinking, darn, I could really use some white converse with this!! So, Jane and I went to Rack Room Shoes to get her some Sperry's, and they were having a SALE!!! (my favorite word!!) The sale was buy one get one half off!! So since she only wanted one pair of shoes she let me get the converse for half off!! (did I mention she was such a good friend?!?) I was super pumped! The total for these came out to $20  
 When I saw these Southern Tide sheets at Belk I think I almost screamed. I have been wanting to get these for forever, but they were always too expensive for me to buy online! So I saw these for half off and I would regret it fully if I didn't buy them! So I went to the checkout counter to pay for these and I asked do you have anymore coupons or anything (like I always do) and she did! She gave me an extra $10 off my purchase bringing the sheets down to $25!!
 I got these at the Island Bookstore. I. Think. I'm. OBSESSED. 
Nail Polish is always one of my favorite pick me ups. I seem to be always in need of a new one. I got these all at TJMaxx and can you believe I got them ALL for $5?!?! I couldn't believe it when I saw these brands (and these good colors) in the clearance bin!! I've never thought to look for nail polish at TJMaxx, I guess it was just my lucky day!

xx Kirsten



14 comments:

  1. So jealous I wish I got these deals! So cute, love this blog!
    XOXO
    @_privilegedprep (instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts!! I am a lilly pulitzer lover! I absulotly love ur blog! My instragram is _MaryKate_14, good luck with ur blog I know it will be awesome!!👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog and Pinterest are fabulous! I absolutely love your style!! I'm from insta (emilyyycaroline) fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!

    Instagram me :) @__amandalynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from instagram, again! but i have the plain turqoise southern tide sheets, so soft and pretty! Also love the OBX, from NC myself :) @lynseynicolee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Love ur style too! PS I'm from Instagram! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. The southern tide sheets haha!!! And omg OBX is my favorite miss it so much there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I can't belive you got the Patagonia for 25 dollars!!! Also love the Shep shirt omg I am dying for one. Plus who doesn't love outlets? The Ralph lauren one never disappoints! Can't wait to see more blog posts and hauls !

    xx @an.ordinary.prepster (instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from Instagram @rachael.netzer and I love all of your social media and your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm from Instagram @__towi__ I just want to say that I love your blog!! You post such cute stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Instagram and I love your account! I absolutely love your vineyard vines pullover from this post! I actually just made my first purchase from vineyard vines this morning and I'm so excited to get my package!
    😊
    Courtney (@courtnaay_16)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is seriously my life. I'm from instagram! @destinyolivieri

    ReplyDelete