Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow Day ❅

This morning I woke up and it looked like a winter wonderland outside! Although it only snowed about an inch (sigh) it was enough to cancel school for the day! With the snow outside I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take a some pictures with my new hat from Buggy Designs and my new pearl anchor bracelet from Seaside Jems!!  

 Click here to see a sweater similar to the one I am wearing!!
Giveaway!! 
Want to win one of these adorable fur pom pom hats for yourself?? All you have to do is click "join this site" on my blog, follow me @lillypulitzerck and @buggydesigns on Instagram (and tag 3 friends on the giveaway instagram pic), and like Buggy Designs on Facebook!!


sweater from Ralph Lauren










Bean Boots 8" from Llbean, socks are Camp Socks from J.Crew

bow bracelet from Oh So Bow Bracelets on etsy, and anchor bracelet from Seaside Jems

Stay tuned on my instagram for a giveaway with this anchor pearl bracelet!!


I hope the people experiencing Juno have a magical (and safe) day in the snow!


xx, Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment